Front Desk Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher
Customer Experience Manager
Aspen Flying Club at Centennial Airport
If you’re the type of person that enjoys extending exemplary customer service in a fun environment while promoting aviation and safety, you will be perfect for this opportunity! We’re looking for a qualified candidate to act as a liaison between customers and our company assisting with orders, billing, cancellations, complaints, errors and other queries while representing general aviation and the flying club with the highest level of professional service to members and prospective members.
Aspen Flying Club (AFC) is looking for a Front Desk Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher that will report to our Customer Experience Manager.
AFC is the Denver Metro area’s oldest flight school and club. In operation for over 35 years, we conduct flight training and aircraft rental in a safe, fun and friendly environment. We enjoy a large membership, a large fleet of well-maintained aircraft, and uphold an excellent reputation in the aviation community. AFC is growing rapidly, which is why we are looking to increase the staff in our busy and expanding operation.
- Present yourself and AFC in a positive and professional manner
- Address customer needs by promoting AFC options and alternatives
- Greet customers/members warmly and make them feel welcome
- Respond promptly (same day) to all voicemails and emails
- Timely follow-up (same day) to any outstanding customer or internal issues
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly task checklists
- Keep on-line scheduling system up to date with:
- Member records
- Pilot records
- Assist members, instructors and maintenance in scheduling aircraft
- Dispatch aircraft in a timely manner
- Process new membership paperwork per checklist
- Record management of member and Flight Instructor file updates
- Communicate at shift handoff on maintenance issues and customer needs
- Coordinate with maintenance daily to keep a current and active fleet schedule; communicate aircraft maintenance status to inquiring members and aircraft owners as necessary
- Inventory management of all office and pilot supplies including receiving
- Support and assist cross-functional teams throughout the CLUB as requested
- Customer Experience Manager
- CLUB Owners
- Maintenance Dept scheduling, parts shipping/receiving parts
- Flight Instructors
- Attend as required; meetings, workshops, and training
- Adhere to and enforce AFC CLUB policies and procedures
Skills – Training provided for company specific programs
- Customer Service: Provide excellent service to club members and prospective members.
- Proficiency in the use of flight scheduling system
- Proficiency in the use of point of sale
- Ability to prioritize multiple, immediate customer needs
- Phone inquiries
- Proficiency in the use of phone system
- Proficiency in the use of company wide e-mail system
- Perform all other administrative duties as assigned by management.
Candidates must possess
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with customer service and sales
- Enthusiasm to learn
- The ability to work weekends
- Basic knowledge of aviation (desirable)
Please e-mail email@example.com with contact information and resume if interested in this job.